Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org — we'd love to speak with you
TABLE OF CONTENTS
At Jiveworld we love great radio stories, and from the very start we wanted to build a business that would work symbiotically with top radio and podcast producers.
What Jiveworld offers
- New revenue stream on your existing audio stories with a revenue share agreement. We also offer an affiliate program with additional revenue share, across all language products, on new customers introduced to Jiveworld.
- New audiences of eager learners who need language assistance to enjoy your content.
- Simple and fair license agreement, with no exclusivity claim.
- Low / no hassle engagement — after you share the audio assets we take care of the rest.
- Brand safety — your stories are presented whole and intact with no audio added or removed, nothing dubbed. You get final approval, with web access to preview stories before release.
What we look for
- Great narratives, with broad appeal — Memorable stories, ones that leave an impression, make the language in them sticky. The Jiveworld Method employs this principle, using the natural structure and beats of the narrative to illustrate useful expressions and cultural ideas to the learner.
- Evergreen stories — We invest a lot into editorial work, same as you do: hours for each minute of audio. We avoid the hyper-current — this week's news — and instead look for stories that will continue to delight for many years.
- Diverse voices — Our promise to customers is that they will learn language as it's really spoken, exactly as they'll encounter it outside the classroom. In the real world there is no "one true voice." Rather, you have to build a robust ear to different styles of speaking, whether regional, generational, or socio-economic.
- A long-term partnership — We would rather have a few deep partnerships rather than many shallow ones. Generally we'll only consider a new content partnership for a language product if it offers something quite different from what we already have in the channel. Our credo is quality over quantity: our learners don't want or need hundreds of hours of similar content; they need dozens of hours in a variety of genres.
Send them over to email@example.com and we'll get right back to you.